Colca Canyon 2 Days Classic Tour
The Colca Valley is an area of astounding scenic beauty, with giant Andean terraces and a deep canyon that reaches a depth of 3140 meters. A journey to the Colca valley will take you through high Andean plateau, reaching at one point a high pass of 4800 meters, which offers fine views of the Volcanoes of Arequipa. Along the way visitors can see herds of Vicuñas (a wild relative of Llamas and Alpacas) and various types of birds, of which stand out the giant hummingbird, eagles, gooses and the mighty Andean Condor. If you like adventure tours, the Canyon also offers wonderful treks down to its button, descending throughout huge mountains, exploring oasis-like valleys, thermal springs, and camping outdoors.
Departure Point:City of Arequipa.
Departure Time:08:00 h.
Return Details:17:00 hrs on the second day.
Tour Code:Warm clothing.
COLCA CANYON 2 DAYS CLASSIC TOUR.
- Pick up from your hotel in Arequipa.
- Tourist bus transportation. (Group Service)
- Entrance fees to the Colca Canyon National Park.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Meals included. (1 Lunch / 1 Dinner)
- Entrance fees to the hot springs of La Calera in Chivay. (the hotel provide the towels)
- Accommodation at the Colca Valley. (rooms with private bathrooms, hot water and heaters)
- Extras and gratitude.
- Breakfast buffet at the hotel.
- 06:00 h. Guided visit to the Cruz del Condor Lookoutn Point and the little Andean villages located on route.
- 12:30 h. Lunch buffet in a local restaurant in the town of Chivay.
- 14:00 h. Return to Arequipa. Tourist bus transportation. (Group Service)
- 17:00 h. Arrival in Arequipa. Drop off at your hotel.
- Extras and gratitude.
It is located north of the city of Arequipa, some 180 km away. It is more than twice as deep as the Grand Canyon in the United States.
|Beneficiary:||KL Viaggi Mystery Peru Adventure E.I.RL.|
|Company Address:||Sector Curve S/N. Altura Km 440 Panamericana Sur.|
|Company Telephone:||0051 1 435 0051|
|Account Number in USD:||193-1699059-1-20.|
|Bank Name:||Banco de Crédito del Perú.|
|Bank address:||Jr. Lampa # 401/499 – Lima – Peru.|
|Swift /BIC code:||BCPLPEPL|
|Step 1:||Find a local agent in your city.|
|Step 2:||Fill out appropriate form and give it to the agent. Be sure to save your Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) written on the receipt.|
|Step 3:||Send us an email confirming your deposit on western union. Please send us the following information; A) Complete name of the sender. B) Country & name of the city from where you are sending the money. C) Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).|
|This is the name of the receiver in Peru:|
|ID:||62 62 30 98.|
|Address:||Sector Curve S/N. Altura Km 440 Panamericana Sur. Nazca|
|Telephone:||0051 +1+435 0051|
- To help us process your enquiry as efficiently as possible please send us via e-mail the following information.
- Date of your excursion:
- Names and last names of the participants:
- Passport numbers:
- Date of Birth:
- Hotel address at your destination in Peru:.
- You will receive an electronic voucher via e-mail once your payment is confirmed.
- For every confirmed booking you will be required to print your electronic voucher for presentation at the moment we start the excursion.
- The electronic voucher acts as a confirmation for all the services you requested.
- We will send you complete operator information, including phone numbers at your destination.
- Our Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.