Full Day Tour to The Ballestas Islands and The Paracas Reserve
Full Day Tour to The Ballestas Islands and The Paracas Reserve involve a nice boat tour and a land tour around the Paracas Peninsula.
We leave from Lima early in the morning towards the Paracas Bay. The car ride to Paracas lasts about 3 hours. We travel on a private vehicle with a local guide who provides information along the road.
Upon arrival in Paracas, we head to the local pier to take the boat tour to the Ballestas Islands.
During our boat excursion you will see a huge design on the slope of hill, known locally as The Candelabra. The origin of this drawing is unknown. Our local guide will explain the most popular theories about it.
Afterwards, we will reach the Ballestas Islands, here you will see hundreds of marine birds flying overhead. These small Islands also shelter large colonies of sea lions, which are usually swimming nearby or resting on the beaches.
In addition you will see also groups of Humboldt Penguins too, usually near their caves and some others standing on the rocks.
It is forbidden to walk on the islands, therefore we will see all the marine life from our boat. Afterwards we will get back to the mainland.
At the port we will have free time for a coffee, before starting the land tour to the Paracas Peninsula.
During our excursion you will visit the centre of interpretation of Paracas, an interesting building that displays through photos, all the fauna, flora, and many other facts about the Paracas Reserve.
Afterwards we will drive into a lifeless desert till we reach a nice lookout point from where you can enjoy spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.
Later on we will drive along the shore of the some beaches till we reach the little fishing town of Lagunillas.
Lagunillas offers visitors a nice little beach where we can stroll a bit. At zone we can also find good restaurants, where locals serve fresh fish. This would a good place for lunch.
After lunch, we will drive back to the city of Lima.
Upon arrival, our driver will take you to your hotel.
The Full Day Tour to The Ballestas Islands and The Paracas Reserve is available everyday.
This trip starts and ends in Lima.
Departure Point:Your hotel in Lima.
Departure Time:04:30 h.
Return Details:Drop off at your hotel.
Tour Code:LIMA 24
Our Full Day Tour to The Ballestas Islands and The Paracas Reserve includes the following:
- 04:30 h. Pick up from your hotel in Lima.
- Transportation: Lima - Paracas - Lima. (Transportation shared with maximum of 6 people)
- 07:30 h. Arrival in Paracas.
- 08:00 h. Boat excursion to the Ballestas Islands. (2 hours)
- 10:30 h. Land excursion to the Paracas Bay. (3 hours). Tours are done in english.
- All entrance fees & Professional drivers.
- 14:30 h. Return to the city of Lima.
- 18:00 h. Arrival in Lima and drop off at your hotel.
What is not included?:
- Meals & gratitude.
Tour Map - Full Day Tour to The Ballestas Islands and The Paracas Reserve.
|Beneficiary:||KL Viaggi Mystery Peru Adventure E.I.RL.|
|Company Address:||Sector Curve S/N. Altura Km 440 Panamericana Sur.|
|Company Telephone:||0051 1 435 0051|
|Account Number in USD:||193-1699059-1-20.|
|Bank Name:||Banco de Crédito del Perú.|
|Bank address:||Jr. Lampa # 401/499 – Lima – Peru.|
|Swift /BIC code:||BCPLPEPL|
|Step 1:||Find a local agent in your city.|
|Step 2:||Fill out appropriate form and give it to the agent. Be sure to save your Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) written on the receipt.|
|Step 3:||Send us an email confirming your deposit on western union. Please send us the following information; A) Complete name of the sender. B) Country & name of the city from where you are sending the money. C) Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).|
|This is the name of the receiver in Peru:|
|ID:||62 62 30 98.|
|Address:||Sector Curve S/N. Altura Km 440 Panamericana Sur. Nazca|
|Telephone:||0051 +1+435 0051|
- To help us process your enquiry as efficiently as possible please send us via e-mail the following information.
- Date of your excursion:
- Names and last names of the participants:
- Passport numbers:
- Date of Birth:
- Hotel address at your destination in Peru:.
- You will receive an electronic voucher via e-mail once your payment is confirmed.
- For every confirmed booking you will be required to print your electronic voucher for presentation at the moment we start the excursion.
- The electronic voucher acts as a confirmation for all the services you requested.
- We will send you complete operator information, including phone numbers at your destination.
- Our Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.