Full Day Tour to The Huacachina Oasis leaving from Lima
Mystery Peru takes you to visit the city of Ica and the Huacachina Oasis in the southern part of Peru. Our program includes the visit to a traditional vineyard where locals prepare a strong spirit popular known as Pisco. Here you can learn the old method of making Pisco and also taste a variety of drinks. We also take you to visit a spectacular museum that displays ancient remains and mummified corpses from advance cultures that thrived in the region about 2000 years ago. Finally we take you to visit Huacachina, a beautiful oasis surrounded by big sand dunes. In Huacachina our clients will go for a ride in the desert aboard a dune buggy machine. Out in the desert you will be able to practice sandboarding and enjoy fantastic views.
Departure Point:Your hotel in Lima, Miraflores or San Isidro District.
Departure Time:07:30 h.
Duration:From 07:30 h. to 18:00 h.
Return Details:Drop off at your hotel in Lima.
- 07:30 hrs. Pick up from your hotel in Lima.
- Transportation: Lima - Ica - Lima. (Transport is shared with maximium of 6 people)
- 12:00 hrs. Arrival in Ica. Visit to the vineyards of Pisco.
- 12:30 hrs. Guided tour at the Regional Museum of Ica.
- 13:30 hrs. Lunch on a tourist restaurant at the Huacachina Oasis.
- 15:00 hrs. Dune Buggy & Sandboarding tour in Huacachina.
- Professional driver & Entrance fees.
- 17:00 hrs. Return to Lima.
- 21:00 hrs. Arrival in Lima. Drop off at your hotel.
- Extras & gratitude.
Lima is the capital and the largest city of Peru. It is located in the valleys of the Chillón, Rímac and Lurín rivers, in the central coastal part of the country, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Together with the seaport of Callao, it forms a contiguous urban area known as the Lima Metropolitan Area. With a population of more than 10 million, Lima is the most populous metropolitan area of Peru and the third-largest city in the Americas.
|Beneficiary:||KL Viaggi Mystery Peru Adventure E.I.RL.|
|Company Address:||Sector Curve S/N. Altura Km 440 Panamericana Sur.|
|Company Telephone:||0051 1 435 0051|
|Account Number in USD:||193-1699059-1-20.|
|Bank Name:||Banco de Crédito del Perú.|
|Bank address:||Jr. Lampa # 401/499 – Lima – Peru.|
|Swift /BIC code:||BCPLPEPL|
|Step 1:||Find a local agent in your city.|
|Step 2:||Fill out appropriate form and give it to the agent. Be sure to save your Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) written on the receipt.|
|Step 3:||Send us an email confirming your deposit on western union. Please send us the following information; A) Complete name of the sender. B) Country & name of the city from where you are sending the money. C) Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).|
|This is the name of the receiver in Peru:|
|ID:||62 62 30 98.|
|Address:||Sector Curve S/N. Altura Km 440 Panamericana Sur. Nazca|
|Telephone:||0051 +1+435 0051|
- To help us process your enquiry as efficiently as possible please send us via e-mail the following information.
- Date of your excursion:
- Names and last names of the participants:
- Passport numbers:
- Date of Birth:
- Hotel address at your destination in Peru:.
- You will receive an electronic voucher via e-mail once your payment is confirmed.
- For every confirmed booking you will be required to print your electronic voucher for presentation at the moment we start the excursion.
- The electronic voucher acts as a confirmation for all the services you requested.
- We will send you complete operator information, including phone numbers at your destination.
- Our Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.