Nazca Lines, Colca Canyon and Machu Picchu 7 Days Trip
Overview – Nazca Lines, Colca Canyon and Machu Picchu 7 Days Trip
Nazca Lines, Colca Canyon and Machu Picchu 7 Days Trip, a special trip visiting the most popular destinations of Peru.
Trip Details – Nazca Lines, Colca Canyon and Machu Picchu 7 Days Trip
Day 1°: The Nazca Lines and the Huacachina Oasis – Bus to Arequipa.
05:00 h. We leave from Lima early in the morning towards the Huacachina Oasis. The car ride lasts about 4 hours.
We travel on a private vehicle with a local guide who provides information along the road.
Upon arrival in Huacachina Oasis, we will meet our local driver who will take us on a fantastic tour out in the desert.
For this excursion, we use a dune buggy machine. During the ride, we will make various stops along the way for photos.
Before you start to sand surf, our guide/instructor will teach you specific techniques to ensure a safe ride.
Afterward, we will get back to the Oasis and continue our trip to the city of Nazca.
Upon arrival in Nazca, our guide will assist you at the airport with the check-in.
For this aerial tour, we use a small Cessna aircraft, which has spacious room for five people.
Our pilot will give each participant a Nazca Lines Map that will help you to recognize the figures from above.
Among the figures, you will see an impressive representation of a monkey, a spider, a parrot, and other creatures.
Additionally, you will also see geometrical shapes and hundreds of straight lines crisscrossing the desert surface.
After the flight, you will land at the Nazca airport, and then our guide will take you downtown for lunch.
Finally, we will transfer you to the station to take the bus to the city of Arequipa.
Overnight at the bus.
Day 2°: Bus ride to the Colca Canyon – Overnight at the Colca Valley.
06:30 h. Our guide will pick you up from the bus station of Arequipa.
Afterward, we join a group of tourist on a bus and start our trip.
On route, we will stop at Pampas Cañahuas (3500 m), a natural reserve where visitors may spot Vicuñas.
Unlike the llamas or Alpacas, Vicuñas are wild animals, and you can still see them running freely.
Following an ascending road, we will arrive at the zone of Viscachani, where we stop to stretch our legs.
Afterward, we reach the highest point of our trip, The Mirador of the Andes (4,800 m)
At this spot, we will get off the bus to observe at the distance the volcanoes of Arequipa.
Among them, we can see the volcanoes Ubinas, Misti, Chachani, Sabancaya (active) and Ampato.
Later on, we will drive downhill to towards Chivay, the main village of the Colca Canyon.
In Chivay, we will have lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, we will go to our hotel.
Late, in the afternoon, you have free time to explore by yourself the little village of Chivay.
Before the sun sets we will visit the thermal pools of Chivay, where we can relax a bit.
Afterward, we will return to the hotel.
By night we visit a local restaurant where we can taste a delicious Andean dinner.
At the restaurant, we can also enjoy live Andean music and typical dancing.
Overnight at the Lodge Pozo del Cielo, located near the Colca river.
3° Day: Early visit to the Cruz del Condor – Return to the city of Arequipa.
06:00 h. We leave the hotel early in the morning, shortly after breakfast.
Today we will visit the popular lookout point called Cruz del Condor.
The bus ride to the Cruz del Condor takes 2 hours.
Likewise, the road offers great views of the Colca River and the surrounding mountains.
We will make some stops along the way for photos.
After a short time will reach the zone known as Cruz del Condor.
The reason we visit this lookout point so early is that at the site one can see Condors soaring the sky.
The condors usually fly over the zone during the morning so it will be easy to spot them around here.
In addition, you will have time to walk along the edge of the canyon and take great photos.
Eventually, we will return to the village of Chivay, passing through typical villages on route.
At around 12:00 hrs, we will stop at a restaurant for lunch and afterward will drive back to Arequipa.
Soon after lunch, we will take the bus back to the city of Arequipa.
Upon arrival, our driver will drop you off at your hotel.
Overnight at the Casa Andina Jerusalem *** or similar.
Day 4°: Flight from Arequipa to Cusco.
At the designated time our driver picks you up from your hotel in Arequipa and then drives you to the airport to take the flight to Cusco.
Upon arrival, our guide meets you at the Cusco airport and then drives you to the hotel.
Evening at leisure.
Overnight at the Hotel Casa Andina Classic *** or similar.
Day 5°: The Sacred Valley of the Incas & Train to the village of Aguas Calientes.
08:00 h. Our Sacred Valley adventure starts right at your hotel in Cusco; our guides will pick you up from there.
Our first stop takes place at the textile center of Awanacancha, a nice project dedicated to elaborate Andean textiles.
Shortly afterward we head to Pisac, an important Inca citadel located high above the modern Pisac village.
Like many other important Inca building, Pisac also houses the Intiwatana, a ritual stone associated with the stars.
Afterward, we walk down to the Pisac Market.
Around the market, you will find musical instruments, ceramics, textiles, and many other handmade products.
Shortly after we visited a typical restaurant, in which we will enjoy good Andean gastronomy.
After lunch, we will leave in the direction of the Ruins of Ollantaytambo.
Here we visit the most important sectors with our local guide.
After exploring the ruins, we go to the station to take the train to Aguas Calientes.
The trip offers excellent natural sceneries, with many staggering views of the Andes.
Upon arrival, our representative will collect you from the station and then escort you to the hotel.
Overnight at the Hotel Casa Andina Machu Picchu *** or similar.
Day 6°: Private tour to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
06:00 h. Early in the morning, our guide picks you up from your hotel and shortly after we take a bus up to Machu Picchu.
The bus ride takes around 25 minutes and offers along the way spectacular views of the surrounding mountains.
During our visit, we will see the most important sectors of Machu Picchu.
Also, you will have free time to explore Machu Picchu on your own.
Eventually, we will take the bus down to the village of Aguas Calientes. Free time for lunch.
At the end, we head to the train station to take our train back to Cusco.
We will arrive in Cusco shortly after sunset. Free evening.
Day 7°: Flight to Lima
At the designated time, our driver meets you at your hotel and then transfer you to the airport in Cusco.
The flight from Lima to Cusco takes one hour and a half.
End of your service.
Our Nazca Lines, Colca Canyon and Machu Picchu 7 Days Trip is subject to availability.
We highly suggest to send us an e-mail and ask for availability.
You can write to us to [email protected]
For a quick reply, kindly contact us via WhatsApp.
Click on the following number to contact us at +51 956691155.
Departure Point:City of Lima.
Departure Time:At request.
Tour Code:MP - 53 B
Nazca Lines, Colca Canyon and Machu Picchu 7 Days Trip:
What is included?
Day 1 °:
- 05:00 h. Pick up from your hotel in Lima.
- Transportation: Lima - Huacachina - Nazca - Lima. (Group service - Average 6 people)
- 09:00 h. Dune Buggy Excursion and Sandboarding at the desert. ( Group service)
- 13:00 h. Classic Flight over the Nazca Lines & Airport taxes. (Group service)
- 14:00 h. Lunch at a tourist restaurant in Nazca.
- 15:30 h. Transfer to the bus station.
- 22:00 h. Bus tickets to the city of Arequipa.
Day 2 °:
- 06:30 h. Pick up from the bus station in Arequipa.
- Colca Canyon Tour. Tourist bus transportation. (Group Service)
- Entrance fees to the Colca Canyon National Park.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Meals included. (1 Lunch / 1 Dinner)
- Entrance fees to the hot springs of La Calera in Chivay.
- Accommodation at the Colca Valley. (rooms with private bathrooms and hot water)
Day 3 °:
- Breakfast buffet at the hotel.
- 06:00 h. Guided visit to the Cruz del Condor lookout Point and the little Andean villages located on the route.
- 12:30 h. Lunch buffet in a local restaurant in the town of Chivay.
- 14:00 h. Return to Arequipa. Tourist bus transportation. (Group Service)
- 17:00 h. Arrival in Arequipa. Drop off at your hotel.
- Accommodation at the Hotel Casa Andina Jerusalem ***.
- Pick up from the hotel in Arequipa and transfer to the airport.
- Flight tickets from Arequipa to Cusco.
- Pick up from the airport of Cusco and transfer to the hotel.
- Accommodation at the Hotel Casa Andina Classic Cusco *** (Matrimonial or Double Standard Room)
- 08:30 h. Pick up from the hotel in Cusco.
- Private Guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas + Entrance fees.
- Lunch buffet at the Sacred Valley Restaurant.
- Vistadome Train tickets to Aguas Calientes.
- Pick up from the train station of Aguas Calientes and transfer to the hotel.
- Hotel Casa Andina Machu Picchu *** or similar (Matrimonial or Double Standard Room)
- Breakfast buffet at the hotel.
- Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the bus station.
- Bus tickets up to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu.
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Bus tickets down to Aguas Calientes.
- Vistadome Train tickets back to Cusco.
- Hotel Casa Andina Classic Cusco *** or similar (Matrimonial or double standard room)
- Breakfast buffet at the hotel.
- 09:00 h. Pick up from the hotel in Cusco and transfer to the airport.
- 11:30 h. Flight tickets to the city of Lima.
- 13:00 h. Arrival in the city of Lima. End of our service.
What is NOT included?
- Extras & gratitude.
Nazca Lines, Colca Canyon and Machu Picchu 7 Days Trip.
We are delighted you are thinking about joining one of our tours.
The fastest way to check if the tour you wish in Peru is available is by contacting us via WhatsApp or calling us to our main office in Lima to the following number +51-56-778394.
You might also send us an e-mail to [email protected], and we will reply within the next 24 hours.
If you already contacted us, and the tour you wish is available, then you may proceed with your payment.
We offer you the following payment options:
1°: Online Payments.
We accept the following credit cards VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DINER CLUB.
We do not charge any commission or surcharge for using the online payment system.
At the following link, you will find a good graphic that will help you to make your payment and avoid the commission charges on your credit card. Click here.
You can proceed with your payment at the following link…..Click here.
2°: WESTERN UNION.
Another good option to make your booking is using WESTERN UNION.
This is the name of the receiver in Peru:
Names: Viana Silvana.
Surnames: Lévano Salinas.
Telephone: 0051 + 56 + 778394.
To help us process your inquiry as efficiently as possible please send us via e-mail the following information.
Date of your excursion:
Names and last names of the participants:
Date of Birth:
Hotel address at your destination in Peru:
You will receive an electronic voucher via e-mail once your payment is confirmed.
For every confirmed booking you will be required to print your electronic voucher for presentation at the moment we start the excursion.
The electronic voucher acts as a confirmation for all the services you requested.
LOCAL OPERATOR INFORMATION:
We will send you complete operator information, including phone numbers at your destination.
Our Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.