Nazca Lines from Lima Airport with a Layover at The Pisco Airport
We offer you an aerial tour to the Nazca Lines departing from the airport Jorge Chavez in Lima. Our aerial tour to the Nazca Lines will take you first to the Pisco Airport where our crew switch onto a smaller plane to fly over the Nazca Desert. Over the Nazca zone we will see the most amazing human and animal representations, all these creatures are etched onto the desert ground and the only way to fully appreciate them is from the air. During the flight you will marvel at the perfect shape of a monkey, a spider, a condor and hundreds of straight lines running in all directions. In addition to the Nazca Lines, we will also see the bizarre figures of Palpa, a less known archaeological site full of mysterious figures.
Departure Point:Your hotel in Lima.
Departure Time:At request.
Return Details:Drop off at your hotel in Lima.
Tour Code:LIMA 22
- 05:00 h. Pick from your hotel in Lima & transfer to the airport.
- Assistance at the Lima airport by our local guide.
- 07:00 h. Flight tickets to the Pisco airport & All airport taxes.
- 08:15 h. Arrival at the Pisco airport.
- 08:55 h. Flight tickets to the Nazca Lines departing from the Pisco Airport.
- 11:05 h. End of the flight. Nazca Lines Flight Certificate Tour and Snacks on board.
- 12:00 h. Transfer to the Paracas beach for lunch.
- 15:00 h. Transfer to the Pisco Airport.
- 16:45 h. Return flight to the city of Lima.
- 18:00 h. Arrival at the Lima airport. Pick up from the airport and transfer to your hotel.
- Extras & gratitude.
Lima is the capital and the largest city of Peru. It is located in the valleys of the Chillón, Rímac and Lurín rivers, in the central coastal part of the country, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Together with the seaport of Callao, it forms a contiguous urban area known as the Lima Metropolitan Area. With a population of more than 10 million, Lima is the most populous metropolitan area of Peru and the third-largest city in the Americas.
|Beneficiary:||KL Viaggi Mystery Peru Adventure E.I.RL.|
|Company Address:||Sector Curve S/N. Altura Km 440 Panamericana Sur.|
|Company Telephone:||0051 1 435 0051|
|Account Number in USD:||193-1699059-1-20.|
|Bank Name:||Banco de Crédito del Perú.|
|Bank address:||Jr. Lampa # 401/499 – Lima – Peru.|
|Swift /BIC code:||BCPLPEPL|
|Step 1:||Find a local agent in your city.|
|Step 2:||Fill out appropriate form and give it to the agent. Be sure to save your Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) written on the receipt.|
|Step 3:||Send us an email confirming your deposit on western union. Please send us the following information; A) Complete name of the sender. B) Country & name of the city from where you are sending the money. C) Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).|
|This is the name of the receiver in Peru:|
|ID:||62 62 30 98.|
|Address:||Sector Curve S/N. Altura Km 440 Panamericana Sur. Nazca|
|Telephone:||0051 +1+435 0051|
- To help us process your enquiry as efficiently as possible please send us via e-mail the following information.
- Date of your excursion:
- Names and last names of the participants:
- Passport numbers:
- Date of Birth:
- Hotel address at your destination in Peru:.
- You will receive an electronic voucher via e-mail once your payment is confirmed.
- For every confirmed booking you will be required to print your electronic voucher for presentation at the moment we start the excursion.
- The electronic voucher acts as a confirmation for all the services you requested.
- We will send you complete operator information, including phone numbers at your destination.
- Our Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.