Pachacamac Ruins, Huacachina Oasis and Nazca Lines 2 Days Tour
Overview – Pachacamac Ruins, Huacachina Oasis and Nazca Lines 2 Days Tour
Our Pachacamac Ruins, Huacachina Oasis and Nazca Lines 2 Days Tour takes you to visit two great archaeological sites.
On this tour program, we visit the ancient oracle of Pachacamac, located at the Valley of Lurin.
Further south we take a scenic flight over the enigmatic Nazca desert.
Additionally, we also visit Ica Museum with its amazing relics and the Huacachina Lagoon.
COVID 19 – Coronavirus Safety & Precautions on this trip
- Following safety rules and SOCIAL DISTANCING, we provide our clients with a private vehicle on this trip.
- Our vehicle is rigorously clean with standard cleaning products after every trip.
- To minimize the risk of the infection on the vehicle, we have installed a plastic sheet that stands between our driver and the clients.
- Our driver wears a Face Shield Protective Mask and another small mask to cover the mouth and nose.
- Our Nazca Lines pilot wears a mask too.
Description – Pachacamac Ruins, Huacachina Oasis and Nazca Lines 2 Days Tour
Day 1°: Ruins of Pachacamac – Ica – Huacachina Oasis – Nazca
08:30 h. Our program starts at your hotel in Lima, our guide will pick you up from there.
Afterward, we will drive to the south of Lima for approximately 30 km, until we reach the Sanctuary of Pachacamac.
Once at the ruins, we visit first the Pachacamac Museum, which displays relics found at the site.
Pachacamac comprises the Temple of the Sun and the Palace of the Virgins of the Sun.
In order to appreciate the temples, we will need to walk up to the highest part.
Afterward, we continue our trip to the city of Ica.
Once in Ica, we will visit a small vineyard where we locals produce a grape spirit known as Pisco.
Our trip continues at the Huacachina Oasis, where we will take a dune buggy tour.
During the ride, we will have the chance to practice Sandboarding.
Afterward, we continue our trip to the city of Nazca, where we will spend the night.
Overnight in Nazca at the Hotel Casa Andina *** or similar.
Day 2°: Nazca Lines Flight – Return to Lima.
08:00 h. Our guide will pick you up from the hotel and transfer you to the Nazca airport.
For this aerial tour, we use a small, Cessna aircraft, which has a spacious room for 5 people, each one gets a window seat.
Before boarding the plane, each participant receives a Nazca Lines Map, which will be very useful during the flight.
Among the animal figures, you will see a representation of a monkey, a spider, a whale, and other creatures.
Likewise, you will see various birds, such as a condor, a hummingbird, a parrot, as well as a heron.
Perhaps the most striking figure of all, is the Astronaut, a strange creature with a large head and big eyes.
Unlike the other images, the astronaut was etched on a hillside and not on the surface of the desert.
Eventually, we will drive back to the city of Lima. Upon arrival in Lima, we will drop you off at your hotel.
End of our service.
Our Pachacamac Ruins, Huacachina Oasis and Nazca Lines 2 Days Tour is subject to availability.
We highly suggest to send us an e-mail and ask for availability.
You can write to us to [email protected]
For a quick reply, kindly contact us via WhatsApp.
Click on the following number to contact us +51 956691155.
Nazca Lines Virtual Tour on Line:
For the purchase of this tour, you are welcome to participate for free in our virtual conference on the Nazca Lines.
For further details check out the following link…NAZCA LINES ONLINE LECTURE
Departure Point:City of Lima.
Departure Time:08:30 h.
Tour Code:LIMA 49
Pachacamac Ruins, Huacachina Oasis and Nazca Lines 2 Days Tour:
What is included?
- 08:30 h. Pick up from your hotel in Lima.
- Mystery Peru Private transportation to Nazca.
- 09:15 h. Guided visit to the Sanctuary of Pachacamac + Entrance fees.
- 13:30 h. Visit the vineyards of Pisco & Wine in the city of Ica.
- 14:00 h. Free time for lunch.
- 15:15 h. Guided tour at the Regional Museum of Ica + Entrance fees.
- 16:15 h. Dune Buggy & Sandboarding tour in Huacachina + Entrance fees.
- 17:30 h. Departure to the city of Nazca.
- 19:30 h. Arrival in the city of Nazca.
- Accommodation at the Hotel Casa Andina Nazca ***. (Twin traditional room)
- Breakfast at the hotel in Nazca.
- 08:00 h. Transfer to the airport.
- 09:00 h. Classic Flight over the Nazca Lines & Airport taxes.
- 10:30 h. Visit the Nazca Lines metallic tower + Entrance fees.
- 11:00 h. Mystery Peru Private transportation to Lima.
- 17:00 h. Arrival in Lima. Drop off at your hotel.
What is NOT included?
- Extras & gratitude.
Pachacamac Ruins, Huacachina Oasis & Nazca Lines 2 Days Tour.
We are delighted you are thinking about joining one of our tours.
The fastest way to check if the tour you wish in Peru is available is by contacting us via WhatsApp or calling us to our main office in Lima to the following number +51-56-778394.
You might also send us an e-mail to [email protected], and we will reply within the next 24 hours.
If you already contacted us, and the tour you wish is available, then you may proceed with your payment.
We offer you the following payment options:
1°: Online Payments.
We accept the following credit cards VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DINER CLUB.
We do not charge any commission or surcharge for using the online payment system.
At the following link, you will find a good graphic that will help you to make your payment and avoid the commission charges on your credit card. Click here.
You can proceed with your payment at the following link…..Click here.
2°: WESTERN UNION.
Another good option to make your booking is using WESTERN UNION.
This is the name of the receiver in Peru:
Names: Viana Silvana.
Surnames: Lévano Salinas.
Telephone: 0051 + 56 + 778394.
To help us process your inquiry as efficiently as possible please send us via e-mail the following information.
Date of your excursion:
Names and last names of the participants:
Date of Birth:
Hotel address at your destination in Peru:
You will receive an electronic voucher via e-mail once your payment is confirmed.
For every confirmed booking you will be required to print your electronic voucher for presentation at the moment we start the excursion.
The electronic voucher acts as a confirmation for all the services you requested.
LOCAL OPERATOR INFORMATION:
We will send you complete operator information, including phone numbers at your destination.
Our Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.