Paracas and Nazca Lines 2 Days Tour from Lima
Overview – Paracas and Nazca Lines 2 Days Tour from Lima
The Paracas and Nazca Lines 2 Days Tour from Lima includes the highlights of the Peruvian Coast.
On this trip, we take a boat tour around the Ballestas Islands and explore the Paracas Peninsula by private car.
Once in Ica, we explore with a dune buggy car the nice desert of Huacachina and practice Sandboarding.
Finally in Nazca, we take a flight over the enigmatic Nazca Lines.
Additionally, we also stop at the Nazca desert to visit the Nazca Lines metallic tower.
COVID 19 – Coronavirus Safety & Precautions on this trip
- Following safety rules and SOCIAL DISTANCING, we provide our clients with a private vehicle on this trip.
- Our vehicle is rigorously clean with standard cleaning products after every trip.
- To minimize the risk of the infection on the vehicle, we have installed a plastic sheet that stands between our driver and the clients.
- Our driver wears a Face Shield Protective Mask and another small mask to cover the mouth and nose.
- Our Nazca Lines pilot wears a mask too.
Tour Description – Paracas and Nazca Lines 2 Days Tour from Lima
Day 1°: Lima – Ballestas Islands – Paracas Peninsula – Ica – Huacachina Oasis.
Our trip starts at your hotel in Lima, our driver will pick you up from there.
Shortly after, we drive to the Paracas Bay. The car ride to Paracas lasts about 3 hours.
Upon arrival, we head to the local pier to take the boat to the Ballestas Islands.
During the boat tour, you will visit The Candelabra figure.
Unlike the Nazca Lines further south, this figure was etched on the slope of a hill.
Likewise, its origin is unknown, nonetheless, there are various theories about it.
Afterward, we keep moving towards the Ballestas Islands, located about 15 km away.
Once we reached the islands, we will tour around in search of marine life.
During our visit, we will spot hundreds of marine birds resting on the islands.
Among the birds, we will see mainly cormorants, pelicans, boobies, and Oystercatchers.
Likewise, you will also see large colonies of sea lions, as well as groups of Humboldt Penguins.
Later on, we will get back to the mainland and continue our visit to the Paracas peninsula.
During the tour, we visit some beaches, including the Red Beach and the fishing village of Lagunillas.
Afterward, we continue our trip to the city of Ica, which is located only one hour away from Paracas.
Once in Ica, we will visit a small vineyard where locals produce a grape spirit known as Pisco.
Our trip continues at the Huacachina Oasis, where we will take a dune buggy tour.
During the ride, we will have the chance to practice Sandboarding.
Before the sun sets, we leave towards the city of Nazca, situated 2 hours away from Ica.
Overnight in Nazca at the Hotel Casa Andina *** or similar.
Day 2°: Nazca Lines Flight – Return to Lima.
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel and transport you to the Nazca airport.
For this aerial tour, we use a small Cessna aircraft, which has room for 5 people.
On the flight, everyone gets a window seat.
Before boarding the aircraft, our pilot will give each participant a Nazca Lines Map.
The map will be very useful as it will help to locate the figures on the desert plateau.
Among figures, you will see a representation of a monkey, a spider, as well as other creatures.
Also, you will see bird images, such as a condor, a hummingbird, a parrot, and a heron.
Besides the animal figures, you will also find many lines crisscrossing the desert in all directions.
After the flight, we will drive back to the city of Lima, visiting on route the Nazca Lines metallic tower.
Upon arrival in Lima, we will drop you off at your hotel.
End of our service.
Our Paracas and Nazca Lines 2 Days Tour from Lima is subject to availability.
We highly suggest to send us an e-mail and ask for availability.
You can write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a quick reply, kindly contact us via WhatsApp.
Click on the following number to contact us at +51 956691155.
Nazca Lines Virtual Tour on Line:
For the purchase of this tour, you are welcome to participate for free in our virtual conference on the Nazca Lines.
For further details check out the following link…NAZCA LINES ONLINE LECTURE
Departure Point:Your hotel in Lima.
Departure Time:04:30 h.
Tour Code:Lima 48
Paracas and Nazca Lines 2 Days Tour from Lima:
What is included?
- 04:30 h. Pick up from your hotel in Lima. Private transportation: Lima - Paracas - Nazca.
- 08:00 h. Boat excursion to the Ballestas Islands + Entrance fees.
- 10:30 h. Land tour to the Paracas Reserve + Entrance fees.
- 13:00 h. Free time for lunch.
- 14:00 h. Departure from Paracas to the city of Ica.
- 15:00 h. Guided visit to a traditional vineyard of Pisco.
- 16:00 h. Visit the Huacachina Oasis + Dune Buggy tour in the desert.
- 17:30 h. Departure from Ica to the city of Nazca.
- 19:30 h. Arrival in the city of Nazca.
- Accommodation at the Hotel Casa Andina Nazca *** or similar. (Twin room or Double room)
- Breakfast buffet at the hotel.
- 08:00 h. Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the Nazca airport.
- 09:00 h. Classic flights over the Nazca Lines + Airport taxes.
- 09:40 h. End of the flight. Return to the hotel.
- 10:00 h. Departure to Lima. Visit on the route the Nazca Lines metallic tower + Entrance fees.
- 12:30 h. Free time for lunch. (1 hour)
- 18:00 h. Arrival in the city of Lima. Drop off at your hotel.
What is NOT included?
- Meals, extras & gratitude.
Paracas and Nazca Lines 2 Days Tour from Lima.
We are delighted you are thinking about joining one of our tours.
The fastest way to check if the tour you wish in Peru is available is by contacting us via WhatsApp or calling us to our main office in Lima to the following number +51-56-778394.
You might also send us an e-mail to email@example.com, and we will reply within the next 24 hours.
If you already contacted us, and the tour you wish is available, then you may proceed with your payment.
We offer you the following payment options:
1°: Online Payments.
We accept the following credit cards VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DINER CLUB.
We do not charge any commission or surcharge for using the online payment system.
At the following link, you will find a good graphic that will help you to make your payment and avoid the commission charges on your credit card. Click here.
You can proceed with your payment at the following link…..Click here.
2°: WESTERN UNION.
Another good option to make your booking is using WESTERN UNION.
This is the name of the receiver in Peru:
Names: Viana Silvana.
Surnames: Lévano Salinas.
Telephone: 0051 + 56 + 778394.
To help us process your inquiry as efficiently as possible please send us via e-mail the following information.
Date of your excursion:
Names and last names of the participants:
Date of Birth:
Hotel address at your destination in Peru:
You will receive an electronic voucher via e-mail once your payment is confirmed.
For every confirmed booking you will be required to print your electronic voucher for presentation at the moment we start the excursion.
The electronic voucher acts as a confirmation for all the services you requested.
LOCAL OPERATOR INFORMATION:
We will send you complete operator information, including phone numbers at your destination.
Our Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.