Paracas Reserve and The Nazca Lines
Overview – Paracas Reserve and The Nazca Lines
Our three days trip involves a visit to 3 of the most important tourist destinations on the Peruvian Coast.
Day 1°: Bus to the Paracas Bay – Land tour to the Paracas National Park
06:15 h. Our driver picks you up from your hotel in Lima and then takes you to the bus station.
We leave to the Paracas Bay by tourist bus. The bus journey lasts about 3 hours.
10:30 h. Upon arrival in Paracas, our guide meets you at the station and then escort you to the hotel.
Shortly afterward we start our excursion to the Paracas National Park.
During our excursion, you will visit the Interpretation Center of Paracas.
This building displays through photos, all the fauna, and flora that exist at the park.
Later on, we visit the Paracas Peninsula where explore some beaches.
Eventually, we return to the hotel. Rest of the afternoon free.
Overnight at the Hotel San Agustín *** or similar.
Day 2°: Boat excursion to the Ballestas Islands – Huacachina Oasis & Sandboarding
07:40 h. Soon after breakfast, our local guide will transfer you to the local pier of Paracas.
At the pier, we join a group of tourist on a boat tour and begin the visit to the Ballestas Islands.
During the tour, you will see a figure on the slope of the hill, known locally as The Candelabra.
At the Ballestas Islands can be seen large colonies of sea lions, which are usually swimming nearby.
Afterward, we continue our trip to the city of Ica.
Once in Ica, we will visit a small vineyard where we locals produce a grape spirit known as Pisco.
Our trip continues at the Huacachina Oasis, where we will take a dune buggy tour.
During the ride, we will have the chance to practice Sandboarding.
Afterward, we continue our trip to the city of Nazca.
Overnight in Nazca at the Hotel Casa Andina *** or similar.
Day 3°: Nazca Lines Flight – Return to Lima by tourist bus
08:30 h. Our guide will pick you up from your hotel and transport you to the Nazca airport.
For this aerial tour, we use a small, Cessna aircraft which has spacious room for five people; each one gets a window seat.
Our pilot will give each participant a Nazca Lines Map, which will be very useful during the flight.
Among the animal figures, you will see a representation of a monkey, a spider, a whale, and other creatures.
Likewise, you will see various birds, such as a condor, a hummingbird, a parrot, and a heron.
After the flight, we return to the hotel.
11:30 h. We take a tourist bus to the city of Lima.
18:30 h. Upon arrival in Lima, a representative meets you at the station and then transfer you to your hotel.
End of our service.
Our Tour to the Paracas Reserve and The Nazca Lines is subject to availability.
We highly suggest to send us an e-mail and ask for availability. You can write us to [email protected]
For a quick reply, kindly contact us via WhatsApp.
Click on the following number to contact us at +51 956691155.
Departure Point:Your hotel in Lima.
Departure Time:06:15 h.
Tour Code:MP -10
Paracas Reserve and The Nazca Lines:
What is included?
- 06:15 h. Pick up from your hotel in Lima & transfer to the bus station of Cruz del Sur.
- 07:00 h. Bus tickets to Paracas. Cruzero Bus Service (Panoramic Standard seats)
- 10:30 h. Pick up at the bus station in Paracas & transfer to the hotel.
- 11:00 h. Land tour to the Paracas National Park.
- 15:00 h. End of the land tour. Return to the hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- Accommodation at the hotel San Agustin Paracas *** or similar.
- 07:40 h. Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the Paracas pier.
- 08:00 h. Boat Excursion to the Ballestas Islands.
- 10:30 h. Departure by private car to the city of Ica.
- 11:30 h. Arrival in the city of Ica. Visit the vineyard of Pisco.
- 12:30 h. Free time for lunch.
- 14:00 h. Visit the Huacachina Oasis.
- 14:30 h. Dune buggy excursion around the desert of Huacachina.
- 16:30 h. Departure by private car to the city of Nazca.
- 18:30 h. Arrival in Nazca, and transfer to the hotel.
- Accommodation at the hotel Casa Andina Classic *** or similar.
- Breakfast at the hotel in Nazca.
- 08:30 h. Transfer to the airport.
- 09:00 h. Classic Flight over the Nazca Lines + Airport taxes.
- 11:00 h. Transfer to the bus station.
- 11:30 h. Bus ticket to Lima with Cruzero Service. (Standard Panoramic seats)
- 18:30 h. Pick up from the bus station in Lima and transfer to your hotel.
What is NOT included?
- Extras & gratitude.
Paracas Reserve and The Nazca Lines.
We are delighted you are thinking about joining one of our tours.
The fastest way to check if the tour you wish in Peru is available is by contacting us via WhatsApp or calling us to our main office in Lima to the following number +51-56-778394.
You might also send us an e-mail to [email protected], and we will reply within the next 24 hours.
If you already contacted us, and the tour you wish is available, then you may proceed with your payment.
We offer you the following payment options:
1°: Online Payments.
We accept the following credit cards VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DINER CLUB.
We do not charge any commission or surcharge for using the online payment system.
At the following link, you will find a good graphic that will help you to make your payment and avoid the commission charges on your credit card. Click here.
You can proceed with your payment at the following link…..Click here.
2°: WESTERN UNION.
Another good option to make your booking is using WESTERN UNION.
This is the name of the receiver in Peru:
Names: Viana Silvana.
Surnames: Lévano Salinas.
Telephone: 0051 + 56 + 778394.
To help us process your inquiry as efficiently as possible please send us via e-mail the following information.
Date of your excursion:
Names and last names of the participants:
Date of Birth:
Hotel address at your destination in Peru:
You will receive an electronic voucher via e-mail once your payment is confirmed.
For every confirmed booking you will be required to print your electronic voucher for presentation at the moment we start the excursion.
The electronic voucher acts as a confirmation for all the services you requested.
LOCAL OPERATOR INFORMATION:
We will send you complete operator information, including phone numbers at your destination.
Our Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.