Tour to Huacachina Oasis and Nazca Lines from Lima
Overview – Tour to Huacachina Oasis & Nazca Lines from Lima
Our Tour to Huacachina Oasis and Nazca Lines from Lima lasts 2 days.
On this trip, we explore the Huacachina desert aboard a dune buggy machine.
Later on, we fly over one of the most mysterious deserts, The Nazca Lines Pampas.
Additionally, we also visit the Nazca Lines new tower and the Pisco Vineyard.
COVID 19 – Coronavirus Safety & Precautions on this trip
- Following safety rules and SOCIAL DISTANCING, we provide our clients with a private vehicle on this trip.
- Our vehicle is rigorously clean with standard cleaning products after every trip.
- To minimize the risk of the infection on the vehicle, we have installed a plastic sheet that stands between our driver and the clients.
- Our driver wears a Face Shield Protective Mask and another small mask to cover the mouth and nose.
- Our Nazca Lines pilot wears a mask too.
Description – Tour to Huacachina Oasis and Nazca Lines from Lima
Day 1°: Pisco Vineyard – Ica Museum – Huacachina Oasis
08:30 h. Our program starts at your hotel in Lima, our guide will pick you up from there.
Afterward, we will drive to the south of Lima, towards the city of Ica.
Once in Ica, we visit a small vineyard where we locals produce a grape spirit known as Pisco.
Later on, we visit the Archaeological Museum of Ica.
This interesting building houses the remains of ancient cultures dating back to 200 BC.
The museum displays fine textiles, elongated skulls, cranial surgery, and mummy bundles.
Additionally, you also can see old musical instruments, weapons, and would carvings.
Following the schedule, we arrive at the Huacachina Oasis, where we join a dune buggy tour.
During the ride, we will have the chance to practice Sandboarding.
Afterward, we continue our journey towards the City of Nazca.
Overnight in Nazca at the Hotel Casa Andina *** or similar.
Day 2°: Nazca Lines Flight – Return to Lima.
08:00 h. Our guide will pick you up from the hotel and then transfer you to the Nazca airport.
For this aerial tour, we use a small, Cessna aircraft which has a spacious room for 5 people, each one gets a window seat.
Before boarding the plane, each participant receives a Nazca Lines Map, which will be very useful during the flight.
Among the animal figures, you will see a representation of a monkey, a spider, a whale, and other creatures.
Likewise, you will see various birds, such as a condor, a hummingbird, a parrot, and a heron.
Eventually, we will drive back to the city of Lima.
Upon arrival in Lima, we will drop you off at your hotel.
End of our service.
Our Tour to Huacachina Oasis and Nazca Lines from Lima is subject to availability.
We highly suggest to send us an e-mail and ask for availability.
You can write to us to [email protected]
For a quick reply, kindly contact us via WhatsApp.
Click on the following number to contact us +51 956691155.
Nazca Lines Virtual Tour on Line:
For the purchase of this tour, you are welcome to participate for free in our virtual conference on the Nazca Lines.
For further details check out the following link…NAZCA LINES ONLINE LECTURE
Departure Point:Your hotel in Lima.
Departure Time:08:00 h.
Tour Code:LIMA 51
Tour to Huacachina Oasis & Nazca Lines from Lima:
What is included?
- 08:00 h. Pick from your hotel in Lima.
- Mystery Peru Transportation. Lima - Ica.
- 12:00 h. Arrival in Ica. Guided visit to the vineyard of Pisco.
- 13:00 h. Free time for lunch. (Lunch at your own expense)
- 14:00 h. Guided visit to the Regional Museum of Ica.
- 15:00 h. Transfer to your hotel located at the Huacachina Oasis.
- 16:00 h. Dune Buggy excursion around the Huacachina desert.
- 17:30 h. End of the dune buggy tour.
- 17:45 h. Departure to the city of Nazca.
- Accommodation at the Hotel Casa Andina *** or similar. (Twin or Wedding room)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 08:00 h. Pick up from your hotel and transfer by private car to the Nazca airport.
- Visit on the route the Nazca Lines metallic tower + Entrance fees.
- 10:30 h. Arrival at Nazca airport.
- 11:30 h. Classic Flight over the Nazca Lines & Airport taxes.
- 12:30 h. Free time for lunch.
- 13:30 h. Private transport back to Lima.
- 19:30 h. Arrival in Lima. Drop off at your hotel.
What is NOT included?
- Extras & gratitude.
Tour to Huacachina Oasis & Nazca Lines from Lima.
We are delighted you are thinking about joining one of our tours.
The fastest way to check if the tour you wish in Peru is available is by contacting us via WhatsApp or calling us to our main office in Lima to the following number +51-56-778394.
You might also send us an e-mail to [email protected], and we will reply within the next 24 hours.
If you already contacted us, and the tour you wish is available, then you may proceed with your payment.
We offer you the following payment options:
1°: Online Payments.
We accept the following credit cards VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DINER CLUB.
We do not charge any commission or surcharge for using the online payment system.
At the following link, you will find a good graphic that will help you to make your payment and avoid the commission charges on your credit card. Click here.
You can proceed with your payment at the following link…..Click here.
2°: WESTERN UNION.
Another good option to make your booking is using WESTERN UNION.
This is the name of the receiver in Peru:
Names: Viana Silvana.
Surnames: Lévano Salinas.
Telephone: 0051 + 56 + 778394.
To help us process your inquiry as efficiently as possible please send us via e-mail the following information.
Date of your excursion:
Names and last names of the participants:
Date of Birth:
Hotel address at your destination in Peru:
You will receive an electronic voucher via e-mail once your payment is confirmed.
For every confirmed booking you will be required to print your electronic voucher for presentation at the moment we start the excursion.
The electronic voucher acts as a confirmation for all the services you requested.
LOCAL OPERATOR INFORMATION:
We will send you complete operator information, including phone numbers at your destination.
Our Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.