Tour to the Nazca Lines, Huacachina Oasis & The Paracas Reserve
Overview – Tour to the Nazca Lines, Huacachina Oasis & The Paracas Reserve
Our Tour to the Nazca Lines, Huacachina Oasis & The Paracas Reserve lasts 2 days.
This trip involves a complete scenic flight over the Nazca Lines, taking off from Pisco airport.
In Ica we visit the popular Huacachina Oasis and join a dune buggy tour on the desert.
On the second day, we take a boat tour to the Ballestas Islands and finally visit the Paracas Peninsula.
COVID 19 – Coronavirus Safety & Precautions on this trip
- Following safety rules and SOCIAL DISTANCING, we provide our clients with a private vehicle on this trip.
- Our vehicle is rigorously clean with standard cleaning products after every trip.
- To minimize the risk of the infection on the vehicle, we have installed a plastic sheet that stands between our driver and the clients.
- Our driver wears a Face Shield Protective Mask and another small mask to cover the mouth and nose.
- Our Nazca Lines pilot wears a mask too.
- Lunch at our Hacienda Nazca Lodge. Meals served in a private outdoor garden with no people around.
Description – Tour to the Nazca Lines, Huacachina Oasis & The Paracas Reserve
Day 1°: Flight to the Nazca Lines leaving from Pisco Airport & Dune Buggy tour in Huacachina
Our tour begins early in the morning. Our driver picks you up from your hotel in Lima.
Shortly after we travel by private car to the City of Pisco, which is located 3 hours away from Lima.
At the Pisco airport, we take a Caravan Cessna aircraft, designed for 12 passengers.
Before getting on the plane, our pilot gives each participant a Nazca Lines Map.
The map will be very useful during the flight.
Among the figures, you will see a representation of a monkey, a hummingbird, a parrot, and hundreds of lines.
Shortly after the flight, we head to the city of Ica, where we will join a dune buggy tour in the desert.
We explore by 4×4 machine the dunes of Huacachina and also will practice Sandboarding.
In addition, we will have free time to walk around and enjoy a great sunset.
Eventually, we will return to Paracas Bay, where spend the night.
Overnight at the Hotel San Agustin Paracas *** or similar.
Day 2°: Boat excursion to the Ballestas Islands and Land Tour to the Paracas Peninsula
Shortly after breakfast, we head to the local pier to take the boat tour to the Ballestas Islands.
During the tour, you will see a bizarre figure on the hillside, known as The Candelabra.
Once at the islands, you will see hundreds of marine birds, colonies of sea lions, and Humboldt Penguins.
Eventually, we will get back to the mainland and join the land tour to the Paracas Peninsula.
Our first stop takes place at the center of interpretation of Paracas.
This is an interesting building that displays through photos, all the fauna, and flora of the reserve.
Afterward, we will drive into a lifeless desert until we reach the shores of the Ocean.
Along the coastline, we will make a stop at the Red Beach, a nice spot, great for taking photos.
Eventually, we will head to the small fishing village of Lagunillas for lunch.
After lunch, we will drive back to the city of Lima.
End of the trip.
Our Tour to the Nazca Lines, Huacachina Oasis & The Paracas Reserve is subject to availability.
We highly suggest to send us an e-mail and ask for availability.
You can write to us to [email protected]
For a quick reply, kindly contact us via WhatsApp.
Click on the following number to contact us +51 956691155.
Nazca Lines Virtual Tour on Line:
For the purchase of this tour, you are welcome to participate for free in our virtual conference on the Nazca Lines.
For further details check out the following link…NAZCA LINES ONLINE LECTURE
Departure Point:Your hotel in Lima.
Departure Time:05:00 h.
Tour Code:LIMA 42
Tour to the Nazca Lines, Huacachina Oasis & The Paracas Reserve:
What is included?
- 05:00 h. Pick up from your hotel in Lima.
- Transportation from Lima to the Pisco Airport. (Shared transportation - Average 6 people)
- 08:00 h. Arrival at Pisco Airport. Assistance at the airport by our local guide.
- 09:00 h. Classic flight the Nazca Lines (Airplane for 12 participants) + Airport taxes.
- 11:00 h. Transfer to the hotel.
- 14:00 h. Transfer to the Huacachina Oasis.
- 15:00 h. Arrival in Huacachina Oasis.
- 15:30 h. Dune buggy excursion at the desert of Huacachina.
- 17:00 h. Return to the Paracas Bay.
- Accommodation at the Hotel San Agustin Paracas ***. (Matrimonial or Twin room)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 07:45 h. Pick up from your hotel in Paracas.
- 08:00 h. Boat excursion to the Ballestas Islands. (2 hours)
- 10:30 h. Land excursion to the Paracas Bay. (3 hours). Tours are done in English.
- All entrance fees & Professional drivers.
- 14:30 h. Return to the city of Lima.
- 18:00 h. Arrival in Lima. Drop off at your hotel.
What is not included?
- Extras and gratitude.
Tour to the Nazca Lines, Huacachina Oasis & The Paracas Reserve.
We are delighted you are thinking about joining one of our tours.
The fastest way to check if the tour you wish in Peru is available is by contacting us via WhatsApp or calling us to our main office in Lima to the following number +51-56-778394.
You might also send us an e-mail to [email protected], and we will reply within the next 24 hours.
If you already contacted us, and the tour you wish is available, then you may proceed with your payment.
We offer you the following payment options:
1°: Online Payments.
We accept the following credit cards VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DINER CLUB.
We do not charge any commission or surcharge for using the online payment system.
At the following link, you will find a good graphic that will help you to make your payment and avoid the commission charges on your credit card. Click here.
You can proceed with your payment at the following link…..Click here.
2°: WESTERN UNION.
Another good option to make your booking is using WESTERN UNION.
This is the name of the receiver in Peru:
Names: Viana Silvana.
Surnames: Lévano Salinas.
Telephone: 0051 + 56 + 778394.
To help us process your inquiry as efficiently as possible please send us via e-mail the following information.
Date of your excursion:
Names and last names of the participants:
Date of Birth:
Hotel address at your destination in Peru:
You will receive an electronic voucher via e-mail once your payment is confirmed.
For every confirmed booking you will be required to print your electronic voucher for presentation at the moment we start the excursion.
The electronic voucher acts as a confirmation for all the services you requested.
LOCAL OPERATOR INFORMATION:
We will send you complete operator information, including phone numbers at your destination.
Our Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.