Tour to the Ruins of Machu Picchu 2 Days by train
Enjoy a unique train ride towards the marvellous Inca ruins of Machu Picchu. Get the most outstanding views of the Urubamba River cutting its way through green fields beneath the high peaks of the Andean glaciers. Walk back in time and feel the magic of Machu Picchu, a sacred citadel built in the middle of a tropical mountain forest, in an extraordinarily beautiful setting. Machu is without doubt the most amazing urban creation of the Inca Empire. Explore with our local guide the great Intiwatana solar clock, the Sun temple, the Condor temple, the urban sector, the agricultural sector among others. Finally climb the Huayna Picchu Mountain and get amazing view of the whole sanctuary.
Departure Time:At request.
Return Details:On the second day we return at 20:00 h.
Tour Code:Light clothing + hut or cap + Sun Glasses + Rain poncho + Camera.
1° Day. Early train ride to Aguas Calientes.
- 09:00 h. Pick up from your hotel in Cusco and transfer to the train station of Ollantaytambo.
- 10:32 h. Vistadome trains tickets to the village of Aguas Calientes.
- 12:11 h. Arrival in Aguas Calientes. Pick up from the station and transfer to the hotel.
- Free afternoon in Aguas Calientes.
- 18:00 h. Meeting with our local guide for a briefing about the Machu Picchu tour.
- Accommodation at the Casa Andina Machu Picchu *** (Twin Standard room)
- Meals, extras & gratitude.
2° Day. Early guided visit to Machu Picchu. Return to Cusco.
- Breakfast buffet at the hotel.
- 06:00 h. Pick up from the hostel by our local guide. Bus up/down to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance fee to the Santuary of Machu Picchu & English speaking guide.
- 15:48 h. Vistadome train tickets to the station of Ollantaytambo.
- 17:29 h. Pick up from the train station of Ollantaytambo and transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
- 19:30 h. Arrival in the city of Cusco. Drop off at your hotel.
- Extras and gratitude.
The City of Cuzco, at 3,400 m above sea level, is located in a fertile valley fed by several rivers in the heart of the Central Peruvian Andes of Peru.
|Beneficiary:||KL Viaggi Mystery Peru Adventure E.I.RL.|
|Company Address:||Sector Curve S/N. Altura Km 440 Panamericana Sur.|
|Company Telephone:||0051 1 435 0051|
|Account Number in USD:||193-1699059-1-20.|
|Bank Name:||Banco de Crédito del Perú.|
|Bank address:||Jr. Lampa # 401/499 – Lima – Peru.|
|Swift /BIC code:||BCPLPEPL|
|Step 1:||Find a local agent in your city.|
|Step 2:||Fill out appropriate form and give it to the agent. Be sure to save your Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) written on the receipt.|
|Step 3:||Send us an email confirming your deposit on western union. Please send us the following information; A) Complete name of the sender. B) Country & name of the city from where you are sending the money. C) Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).|
|This is the name of the receiver in Peru:|
|ID:||62 62 30 98.|
|Address:||Sector Curve S/N. Altura Km 440 Panamericana Sur. Nazca|
|Telephone:||0051 +1+435 0051|
- To help us process your enquiry as efficiently as possible please send us via e-mail the following information.
- Date of your excursion:
- Names and last names of the participants:
- Passport numbers:
- Date of Birth:
- Hotel address at your destination in Peru:.
- You will receive an electronic voucher via e-mail once your payment is confirmed.
- For every confirmed booking you will be required to print your electronic voucher for presentation at the moment we start the excursion.
- The electronic voucher acts as a confirmation for all the services you requested.
- We will send you complete operator information, including phone numbers at your destination.
- Our Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.